Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mad Ramblings From the Best Damn QB on the Planet

I'm too pumped up to put down anything cohesive or possibly coherent at this time, so just some rough off the cuff stuff right now...

Tebow you suck! I wish I could play linebacker so I could knock your head off! And that's directly from the book according to Sammy, chapter one, verse one!

I can feel a 400 yard passing game and 7 touchdowns coming on... I can feel it coming in the air tomorrow night, oh Lord...

Gators are going down. Less than 48 hrs now. Gators are going down.

I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew right now ready to go apeshit on Flordia!

Four point underdogs - Vegas is an idiot city! I will personally punish you for this error.

Too excited to type anymore right now...

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Boomer Sooner!

More later...

No comments: