Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome To Miami


"Water so clear you can see to the bottom
Hundred thousand dollar cars eybody got em
Aint no surprise in the club to see Sly Stallone
Miami my second home
"
- Sam Bradford


Buenos dias, perras!
You thought Will Smith came up with that lyric above didn't you? As Al Eshbach would say - you fool! I give the Fresh Prince all my good material in exchange for a percentage of his profits. I wrote those lyrics when I was like 10 years old.

Truth be told, I am the best one/sixteenth Cherokee indian rapper you've never heard.

I gots the Sammy Cannon
I gots the flow
Gonna get out my Sooner hatchet
And scalp Tebow


As you can tell, I have arrived in Miami - site of my national championship dominance on Tuesday night.

Some people say that we're playing in hostile territory, because we are in Florida. It is 338 miles from Miami to Gainesville, or four to five spirals from the Sammy Cannon depending upon how loose I am when I start. That's a long drive for the jean-shorted Gator fans, so I don't buy into any of this homefield advantage nonsense.

We drive Ferraris
Ya'll drive a suburban
Who the hell gives their kid
a name like Urban?


Word to ya mother.

More with The Great Sam Bradford from Miami coming up...

No comments: