Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dammit, Blake Griffin.

I rarely devote posts to other athletes in lesser sports, but I am pissed this morning after watching my university's basketball team play last night, and I just had to get this off my broad, massive chest this morning.


I should be doing this to you right now, Blake Griffin. After last night's embarassing loss to Arkyville, you should be getting plenty of birds flipped your way, Blake Griffin.

You can tell I'm upset, because I'm calling you out with your first and last name, Blake Griffin. It's like when my mom used to get mad at me when I was little. She would yell out "Samuel Bradford, if you throw one more football into outer space, I swear I will never buy you another one! You could hit a plane or a satellite or something and really cause some damage!" or "Samuel J. Bradford - quit hitting 475 yard drives in the front yard, and get your one/sixteenth Cherokee ass into this house for dinner right now! We're having grilled wolf tonight and it's getting cold!"

The only way I would ever allow someone to take my picture if I was flipping the bird would be if Colt McCoy was taking it. Was Colt McCoy taking this picture of you Blake? I sure hope so. Otherwise, you look ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as this next picture...



Good God almighty! What in the name of the great Wayman Tisdale were you thinking? I don't care if you were in high school and this was some sort of skit or whatever. You could be the #1 draft pick in the NBA in June. If I leave OU, I will be the #1 pick in the NFL and you don't see any pictures of me in women's clothing floating around the internet do you?

The only pictures you see of me are wrestling gators, accepting various awards, running Wall Street, just chilling out, and dominating opponents on the football field.

Get your act together Blake Griffin before I have to beat your ass into submission... again. I will forgive you eventually, Blake Griffin, but for now I reserve the right to remain pissed at your effort last night and at these unsettling photos. Right now, I hope Wayman takes his number back at least until you earn it back, because you don't deserve to wear it at this moment.

To everyone but Blake Griffin right now, I wish you all a happy New Year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wayman I guess grew up old school or:
never like dresses
his dad had him in check
didn't have to worry about the Internet and viral spread
has always been respectable and respect even those that did him wrong
And as a media manager for him would still be understanding a tell him to hang in there and watch your back. What u do today can kill ur career for later. Your gong to have to change a lot watch the pictures or video and stay close to your family. Protect ur name.......

And ur number