Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chill, Captain Nosehair. Chill.

So, I'm here in New York City today, and besides this national championship thing, all I've been hearing about is Texas Tech coach/pirate wannabe Mike Leach bitching and moaning about his QB Graham Cracker Harrell (I just came up with that cracker part. That's funny) not getting an invite to the Heisman ceremony.

Look, Captain Crazy, if it were me, I wouldn't want to go anywhere if I knew I was going to get my ass kicked. Thankfully, I don't really know what that feels like, but if they let Graham come to New York City, he would get his Red Raider ballot ass kicked just like when he came to Norman. Only this time he couldn't hide beneath his helmet. He'd just have to sit there in the audience in total embarassment with all his fourth, fifth and sixth place votes. It's not worth it.

So, I say to Captain Leach that it's a good thing your boy was not invited. It saves Red Raider nation more embarassment and humiliation.

Graham, no one remembers your heroics in the win against Texas. The only thing stuck in most peoples' minds is your total meltdown in Norman. Look, our defense is nothing to write home about (sorry guys, but I haven't written home about you guys once this year), but Graham Cracker came into our house and only managed 14 points. I'm not even counting that last touchdown against our waterboys and equipment managers at the end of the game.

Graham, thank Red Raider nation that you are at home, dude. Watch me on tv with your crazy-ass pirate coach. Eat some cheese, drink some snapple, and chill.


A recent photo of The Great Sam Bradford for you guys to check out:


Here I am in Orlando answering stupid questions from the stupid media. Look at the crazy eye look I am giving that reporter. He asked something stupid like do I think I will win the Heisman Trophy. Of course, I responded. Would you really want to piss me off? Look at my eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul and they will give you your whole story, loser.

No comments: