Friday, December 5, 2008

The Great Sam Bradford Photo Album Part 2

Well, I'm off to Kansas City today for the Big 12 Championship. Sorry about that Texas! Not really. But, before I left, I thought I'd drop some more of my badass photo album on you. Boomer Sooner, baby!


This one really caught me off guard, because as I was running back to the bench after a touchdown, I saw Joey coming right at me. I wasn't going to touch him with my bare hands or anything, but he was so excited. So, I jumped up in the air to show him how high some white guys can jump, and I asked him what a second stringer was doing on the field and told him that he should get off right now before we get penalized. Joey is like a little puppy sometimes though. He doesn't understand anything, and that's why we have 47 coaches on the sidelines. To keep an eye on the puppies.



This is a picture of me throwing a football into the stands at an opposing team's fan who was heckling me. He yelled out "hey Sam, your momma is so fat, NASA is planning to use her to shore up the hole in the ozone layer." First of all, that's a pretty funny joke. But no one makes fun of my momma, and she ain't fat either. So, I took the football and threw a 300 mph spiral at him. Let's just say he won't be having any children and there's a good chance that he will walk with a noticable limp the rest of his life.



Blue Cheese! Blue Cheese! 42 X Cheddar Cheese block stack right! Empty Fridge! Empty Fridge! Hike!
Don't worry. No one will understand that play call except for my teammates. And cheese lovers.



Here someone put me on the cover of NCAA '09, but you know what? I hate that game! Everytime I play myself on there, I get sacked way too easy. Those EA people are no geniuses. I am soooo slow on there that I can't even stand to play myself. Also, what's up with all the incompletions on there? I should only have a maximum of four incompletions per every 100 passes I attempt and half of those are Jermaine Gresham drops.


I smile everytime I hear "Ice Ice Baby" over the P.A. system. I love that song! It pumps me up! So much in fact that I had just finished beating DeMarco Murray in a 100 yard race before a road game in this picture. I immediatly went over to Bobby and asked him if I could start at tailback, but he said I was needed at quarterback. I can understand, because Joey Halzle is my backup and he usually wets himself before entering the game. I don't think I was supposed to mention that. Sorry, Joey! Love you, man! Get ready for third and fourth quarter action tomorrow!




This one's not a real good picture of me, but you can see me in the background. An OU booster and I were out hunting quail. For me, a gun takes the sport out of it. I prefer a tight spiral thrown at about 210 miles per hour at the quail's head. If that quail can get out of the way, then he is one mobile quail and is probably some important quail in his flock and deserves to live. But if he can't get out of the way, he gets a football to the head and ends up on my dinner plate that night.

See that sly grin on my face? It's because Coach Gundy came over and told me a joke. He said one time at OSU there was this one football player (I think it was his brother) that was extremely stupid. He sat beside a boy in class that was really smart (some chinese foreign exchange student), and the teacher knew that he was cheating, but he just couldn't catch him. One day she was grading a test and she noticed that the smart boy had written "I don't know the answer" on number 10. So she looked at the jock's paper and smiled. He had finally given himself away. His answer looked like this: 10. me neither.
That joke is funny to Gundy for some reason. Anyway, I remember thinking I could sure go for a big block of cheddar right now.


This was me last season at the Fiesta Bowl against West Virginia. I didn't even know West Virginia had a college much less a good football team. They kind of surprised us last year. I didn't even practice after our final game against Missouri last year, because it was optional for me. I mean, I did practice. I took a football with me to the golf course and practiced hitting the flagsticks on every hole from the tee box. After I snapped a flag in half on a throw from the tee box on a 595 yard par 5, the course asked if I could not aim for the flagsticks anymore.



Touchdown, bitches! That's what I like to say to the opposing defenses when I score or throw a touchdown pass. It does two things. One, because I am calling the opposing defense a bunch of female dogs, I am both degrading them and giving them a kick to the self-esteem groin at the same time. And, two, it's just fun to say. Try it. Mom doesn't approve of that language, so sometimes I just yell "Touchdown, Britches!" and the other players look at me strangely. But I will just follow up with something like "Just like my spirals, my britches are tight!"





No comments: