Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend Football Viewing - My Take


I didn't realize how bad some football programs around the country have it until I watched some college football this weekend with my dad.

I kept telling my dad to flip the channels and quit watching whatever high school state playoff games he was watching, or else I would have to get up and beat his ass. Time and time again, he would say, "Sam, shut your pie hole. I told you, these are college teams playing. There are no high schools named Arizona University High School or Navy High School or Fresno State High."

I just kept shaking my head in disbelief because my eigth grade team would have beaten these collegiate imposters, and also that I would have like to have gone to Navy High School.

Can you imagine going to school everyday and taking Submarine Driving 101, Shark Wrestling, or a Navy Seals elective about learning how to snap enemy necks without a sound? Effing awesome! I would have been one bad-ass navy seal if I hadn't decided on my career path which has currently led me to being the best quarterback ever and being the best ninja in the world. The ninja thing is on the d.l., but everyone knows about my QB skillz. If I have to show you my ninja skills, then that basically means you are about to die. So, don't wish for me to show you some ninja moves.

Well, anyway, I hope you didn't waste your time watching these pretend football games, because if you did, you are either a loser, or you didn't have control of the remote control, or like me, you thought you were watching some state high school playoffs somewhere. Go Navy!

No comments: